NoticeThis document (the "Agreement") is an agreement between you and Nullox Software that governs the use of nullox.com (the "Website") and Nullox Software respectively (the "Products").
The terms product, products, software, freeware all refer to Nullox Software (the "Software").
1. AlterationsNullox Software reserves the right at any time and without providing notice to remove or cease supply any software contained on this website. In such an event, Nullox Software will not be liable to you in any way and also reserves the right to change the content over time, its presentation and modify the availability at its sole discretion.
2. AvailabilityNullox endeavours to ensure this website and its content is available twenty four hours each day to support communities which rely upon its software technologies. Nullox Software however will not be liable if in the rare event that this website, its content and/or its software becomes unavailable at any time and for any period due to any foreseen or unforeseen reason.
3. Changes to this AgreementYou agree that Nullox Software reserves the right to:
- change and remove our catalog of software without providing notice.
4. CopyrightNo portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means.
5. No WarrantyThe use of this website ("nullox.com") and all Nullox Software is at your own risk. This website ("nullox.com") and Nullox Software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Nullox Software gives no warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, content and availability or fitness for a specific purpose.
Nullox Software does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party on or through this website ("nullox.com") or any hyperlinked website, or featured in any banner or other advertising through third parties.
6. Restrictions to UseYou agree that you will not:
- reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works of an existing Nullox Software